Controlled vocabularies employed by Pleiades including time periods and place categories
- Association Certainty — by admin — last modified Jan 23, 2012 06:18 PM
- Level of certainty in association between places and locations or names
- Attestation Confidence — by admin — last modified Dec 08, 2011 01:17 PM
- Level of confidence in temporal attestation
- Language and Script — by Sean Gillies — last modified Dec 08, 2011 01:56 PM
- Language and script of the attested name. We use the ISO-639-x codes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_639) as keys, with a few extensions.
- Name Accuracy — by admin — last modified Dec 08, 2011 12:45 PM
- Level of transcription accuracy
- Name Completeness — by admin — last modified Dec 08, 2011 01:34 PM
- Level of transcription completeness
- Name Types — by admin — last modified Dec 08, 2011 02:03 PM
- The several types of appellations in Pleiades
- Feature (or Place) Categories — by Sean Gillies — last modified Jan 15, 2013 03:18 PM
- Once we called these "types", but as they are not hierarchical and not exclusive we have changed them to "categories."
- Time Periods — by Sean Gillies — last modified Jan 05, 2013 07:51 PM
- The date ranges of these named time periods are encoded at the tail end of their descriptions like [[start, end]]. Please bear with us while we work on getting these sorted temporally and spatially.