Personal tools
Photos

Loading...

Use this tag in Flickr to mark depictions of this place's site(s):

pleiades:depicts=11257637

or this one to mark objects found here:

pleiades:findspot=11257637
Related Content from Pelagios

Loading...

You are here: Home Ancient Places Baptistery of Butrint

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Baptistery of Butrint

a Pleiades place resource

Creators: Jeffrey Becker, Tom Elliott Copyright © The Contributors. Sharing and remixing permitted under terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License (cc-by).
Last modified Apr 13, 2021 07:13 PM History
The Baptistery of Butrint is a round structure, with a diameter of 14.5 meters. It was built in the sixth century A.D. and was excavated in May 1928 by Luigi Maria Ugolini.

https://pleiades.stoa.org/places/11257637

39.74556305, 20.0228941
    None
    None

church

Pleiades


Atom, JSON, KML, RDF+XML, Turtle

Jeffrey Becker, and Tom Elliott, 'Baptistery of Butrint: a Pleiades place resource', Pleiades: A Gazetteer of Past Places, 2021 <https://pleiades.stoa.org/places/11257637> [accessed: 22 October 2021]

            {{cite web |url=https://pleiades.stoa.org/places/11257637 |title=Places: 11257637 (Baptistery of Butrint) |author=Becker, J., T. Elliott |accessdate=October 22, 2021 12:05 pm |publisher=Pleiades}}