Personal tools
Photos

Loading...

Use this tag in Flickr to mark depictions of this place's site(s):

pleiades:depicts=423123

or this one to mark objects found here:

pleiades:findspot=423123
Related Content from Pelagios

Loading...

You are here: Home Ancient Places Villa Aldobrandini

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Villa Aldobrandini

a Pleiades place resource

Creators: L. Quilici, S. Quilici Gigli
Contributors: DARMC, R. Talbert, Sean Gillies, Tom Elliott, Jeffrey Becker
Copyright © The Contributors. Sharing and remixing permitted under terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License (cc-by).
Last modified Mar 30, 2021 07:35 PM History
The Villa Aldobrandini is located on the outskirts of Frascati. The current villa of the site was built in 1550 by a Vatican prelate named Alessandro Rufini. Subsequently, Pope Clement VIII gave the villa to his nephew Cardinal Pietro Aldobrandini in 1598. The Papal villa and gardens occupy the site of a Roman terrace villa.

https://pleiades.stoa.org/places/423123

41.8037257712, 12.6826145312
    None
    None
    None

villa

Barrington Atlas: BAtlas 43 C2 Villa Aldobrandini

The Barrington Atlas Directory notes: Villa Aldobrandini


Atom, JSON, KML, RDF+XML, Turtle

L. Quilici, S. Quilici Gigli, DARMC, R. Talbert, Sean Gillies, Tom Elliott, and Jeffrey Becker, 'Villa Aldobrandini: a Pleiades place resource', Pleiades: A Gazetteer of Past Places, 2021 <https://pleiades.stoa.org/places/423123> [accessed: 25 July 2021]

            {{cite web |url=https://pleiades.stoa.org/places/423123 |title=Places: 423123 (Villa Aldobrandini) |author=Quilici, L., S. Quilici Gigli |accessdate=July 25, 2021 7:49 am |publisher=Pleiades}}