Personal tools
Photos

Loading...

Use this tag in Flickr to mark depictions of this place's site(s):

pleiades:depicts=89135

or this one to mark objects found here:

pleiades:findspot=89135
Related Content from Pelagios

Loading...

You are here: Home Ancient Places Cargill

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Cargill

a Pleiades place resource

Creators: A.S. Esmonde Cleary
Contributors: DARMC, R. Talbert, R. Warner, Jeffrey Becker, Sean Gillies, Tom Elliott
Copyright © The Creators. Sharing and remixing permitted under terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License (cc-by).
Last modified Nov 25, 2019 09:15 AM History
The remains of a Roman fort and its annex located on the left bank of the River Isla. The site was first identified by Eric Bradley in 1941 and again re-confirmed in 1977.

https://pleiades.stoa.org/places/89135

56.515752, -3.381929
    None
    None
    None

fort, tower

Barrington Atlas: BAtlas 9 D4 Cargill

The Barrington Atlas Directory notes: Cargill


Atom, JSON, KML, RDF+XML, Turtle

A.S. Esmonde Cleary, DARMC, R. Talbert, R. Warner, Jeffrey Becker, Sean Gillies, and Tom Elliott, 'Cargill: a Pleiades place resource', Pleiades: A Gazetteer of Past Places, 2019 <https://pleiades.stoa.org/places/89135> [accessed: 21 January 2021]

            {{cite web |url=https://pleiades.stoa.org/places/89135 |title=Places: 89135 (Cargill) |author=Esmonde Cleary, A. |accessdate=January 21, 2021 12:59 am |publisher=Pleiades}}